The World Organization of Natural Medicine is an international politically and religiously neutral humanitarian none governmental organization(NGO). It is established as per the World Health Organization Alma Ata declaration 1978, and is recognized and accredited under the Sovereigns Order of Knight Hospitallers of St. John for it humanitarian endeavors. Its educational department is a member of the United Nation Academic Impact.
To provide access to traditional healthcare and humanitarian services, geared towards under-served people and to promote to humanitarian values through education.
- We are called to serve the neediest of the most disadvantaged people of the earth and seek to relieve their suffering and
- to assist in making sustainable improvements in their lives.
- We seek to engage them, to promote their voices and to offer our hands and feet in service.
- We respect those in need as active participants, not passive recipients, in this relationship.
- We regard all individuals as created and loved by God.
- We believe that healthcare should not focus on for-profit care but gear towards self-care, prevention of disease and sustainable development of rural communities.
- We are not owners of the resources made available to us on behalf of the forgotten of this world.
- We are partners with those we serve as well as with those who invest in our shared mission.
- Our relationships are purposeful, diverse, and encourage mutual participation in achieving its mission